- Smart installation, with detection of system characteristics
- Step command with 4 operating modes
- Dual technology obstacle detection (safety encoder and motor current)
- Adjustment of separated force for each motor
- Deceleration at the end of the manoeuvre, for both closing and opening, adjustable and switchable
- Partial opening command
- Safety checks before each manoeuvre
- Soft-start at the start of the manoeuvre
Download the following form to choose your control unit:
* A 230 Vac output which, when connected to a simple lamp, makes it flash.
** The new Safety Encoder guarantees complete control of the movement and inversion on the obstacle. It can installed on all BeB swing gate, hydraulic and electromechanical automations, 230V and 24V. With extreme precision it can automatically find the deceleration and stopping points without requiring the use of electrical limit switches. It can avoid the automation pushing against the stop, thereby increasing its frequency of use and life, and avoiding energy waste. It allows the elimination of mechanical stops by manually setting the hold points, even for partial openings. Following a power failure, the encoder stores the position of the gate wherever it has stopped, thus avoiding abnormal operations.