- The series S05 control units are designed to remotely control, using a button panel or remote control, a 230 Vac (or 115 Vac on request) motorisation for shutters, awnings, blinds, Vasistas openings and similar applications
- They are contained within an elegant ABS container that is easy to install and suitable for combining with various standard flush-mount enclosures for electrical installations
- Microprocessor controlled
- Programmable automatic operation time
- 433Mhz integrated rolling code radio decoder
- Programmable automatic closing time
- Safety pushbutton input
- Master function of receiver
- Photocell safety input
- Indicator and courtesy light output
Download the following form to choose your control unit:
* A 230 Vac output which, when connected to a simple lamp, makes it flash.
** The new Safety Encoder guarantees complete control of the movement and inversion on the obstacle. It can installed on all BeB swing gate, hydraulic and electromechanical automations, 230V and 24V. With extreme precision it can automatically find the deceleration and stopping points without requiring the use of electrical limit switches. It can avoid the automation pushing against the stop, thereby increasing its frequency of use and life, and avoiding energy waste. It allows the elimination of mechanical stops by manually setting the hold points, even for partial openings. Following a power failure, the encoder stores the position of the gate wherever it has stopped, thus avoiding abnormal operations.